Spendflo's integration with HubSpot provides a detailed view of your marketing and CRM users from the HubSpot account, including each user's status and roles. The integration is also able to de-provision HubSpot users directly from the Spendflo App.
Features and Limitations:
1. Highlight unused licenses: The Hubspot integration shines a spotlight on unused app licenses. It has the capability to pinpoint users who haven't logged into and utilized Hubspot in some time, allowing you to take appropriate actions for those users.
2. Reclaim unused licenses: In addition to flagging inactive users, the integration also offers the functionality to de-provision users and reclaim their licenses directly from within the Spendflo App. Simply click the "reclaim" option for any user, and they will be promptly de-provisioned from the Hubspot app.
3. Iron-out deleted users: The Hubspot integration, when paired with the HRMS integration, can also detect employees who have departed from the organization but still hold licenses in Hubspot. You can promptly identify these instances and reclaim their licenses.
4. Activity Report: You also gain the capability to effortlessly send the activity report directly from the Spendflo app to any email address, be it IT owners, budget owners, or app owners. This report will enable them to review inactive users and take appropriate actions as needed.
1. HubSpot administrator role is required to establish the integration
2. Role information is only available in the Enterprise plan
The following permissions are required within Hubspot for the integration to work
Open the Spendflo Integrations page
Navigate to the integrations page from Settings>Management Hub>Integrations. Click on the Available Apps section and locate the HubSpot app
Once you locate the Hubspot app under integrations, click on connect; this will open a separate window.
Login to your Hubspot account
If you're not already logged in, the new window will open the login page of HubSpot, mention your credentials and log in to the app.
You'll be shown the list of permissions the API will need to do the integration. Kindly allow access by clicking on connect.
Choose your account
If you have multiple Hubspot instances, you'll see all of them listed in the next page. Select the account you want to connect.
The window will present you with the access request. To continue connecting, click on "Connect App"
Once you click on the connect app, the window will take a few seconds and close automatically. You'll see the successful integration prompt back on Spendflo Integration page.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article