- You can analyze and understand spending patterns based on specific teams, enabling you to gain insights into department-wise spend.
- Teams allow you to organize individuals based on their roles and responsibilities, facilitating better management and resource allocation.
- By using teams, you can efficiently manage and oversee the usage of various apps, ensuring streamlined operations.
Creating a Team
Spendflo has the following ways of creating teams:
Let's explore these methods one by one.
Creating Teams with HRMS Integration
Spendflo offers seamless integration with your HRMS system, enabling a direct connection to access crucial user and team information effortlessly. After setting up the integration, Spendflo automatically synchronizes data from your HRMS platform, replicating the organizational structure within the Spendflo App. With the integration your data will be synced periodically and the users and teams details will be updated eliminating any manual efforts.
You can find department and employee details conveniently located under Settings>Management Hub>Teams.
To integrate your HRMS platform with Spendflo, please refer to the section here.
Creating Teams Through CSV Upload
For organizations with an HRMS platform for which we haven't established a direct integration yet, we offer a simple method to import your users' and teams' information into Spendflo using a CSV file. This provides a straightforward means of transferring your organizational structure to Spendflo, allowing you to make the most of the Teams feature.
After uploading the CSV file, you'll observe that the Teams details are automatically populated under Settings>Management Hub>Teams. To learn how to upload Teams CSV, please refer to the article here.
Creating Teams manually
To create a team manually, follow the steps below:
- Navigate to Setting>Management Hub>Teams
- Click on +Add Team
- In the modal that appears, input the team name and then select "Add to List" after entering the team name. You also have the flexibility to manually add multiple teams simultaneously by typing their names and clicking "Add to List." Once you have completed this step, proceed by clicking "Save & Continue."
- You'll see that the new Teams are created and added to the Team list
- Once the Team is created manually, you can now add products used by the team. Simply click on the + icon on Products, a slider will appear to choose the products, this data is fetched by your SSO integration. Tick mark all the products used by a particular team and click Save and Continue.
- After the Products are added, let's add People to the team. To add your Organization people, simply click on the + icon on the People column, a silder will appear and you can import a CSV with all your organization people.
- After clicking Continue, you'll get an option to upload the CSV file; please download the sample CSV file for reference to arrange your data as per the format.
- After you have arranged your data as per format, click on Select File & Upload, and your data will be added to the Teams section.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article