Spendflo Spend Management
The spend management feature allows organizations to compare actual expenses incurred against the planned or contracted expenses, providing insight into any deviations that may be present. This information can be used to renegotiate contracts or downgrade existing ones to save costs.
Spendflo's integration with a finance system also helps companies uncover Shadow IT by scanning expense data to identify spend on unsanctioned apps before they proliferate. This feature allows businesses to consolidate opportunities where multiple teams are paying for the same app, saving costs and increasing efficiency.
Lastly, Spendflo helps identify paid applications that are under-utilized or no longer in use, allowing companies to stop paying for subscriptions that they don't need. By doing so, they can save costs and optimize their SaaS inventory.
Zoho Books Finance Integration
Spendflo integrates with Zoho Books and analyses SaaS expenses for your organization. Spendflo will automatically match transactions to the correct application, summarise expenses and provide insights. This guide follows step by step process on how you can install the integration and gain its maximum benefits.
Permissions and Data Access
1. Below are the data that Spendflo will have access to
- Company Info
- Accounting Phone Number
- Credit Note
- Journal Entry
- Tax Rate
2. Spendflo will only scout for Expenses/Other, Current Assets/CoGs, and Accounts Payable. We don’t look at payroll or any receivables information.
Go to Spendflo
1. Go to the Integrations page of Spendflo from Settings>Management Hub>Integrations and navigate to the “Available Apps” page.
2. Click “Connect” on Zoho Books
Select your region
Select the region of your Zoho Books account from the available options on the dropdown.
Authorise and Open Zoho Books
1. Authorize your Zoho Books account by clicking on the open window.
2. The next screen will take you to the Zoho Books URL, kindly log in using your credentials.
Skip the MFA set-up
If you have not set up MFA for Zoho Books, the system might prompt you to set it up; you can click on remind me later and continue the Spendflo-Zoho Books integration.
Accept the permissions
Accept the access permissions by clicking on "Accept" on the permission screen.
Integration is successful
1. Once you accept the permissions, come back to the Spendflo screen, and you'll see a prompt of "Connected to Zoho Books."
2. You'll also see the permissions that Spendflo will be able to access and an option to update the integration; click on the "Finish" button.
The integration is not complete yet. Let's go to the next step to complete the integration.
Configure the integration
1. Go to the connected apps screen on integrations; you’ll see Zoho Books on the connected apps section; click configure to complete the setup.
2. In the next screen, select the expense categories that you'd like to import.
3. After selecting expense categories, select the dates from when you’d like to import the transactions and click "Import"
4. The transactions are imported, and the setup is now complete. You will see the transactions flowing on the transactions page.
How to delete the integration?
If you'd like to remove the connection between Spendflo and Zoho books at any given point of time, simply go to Settings>Management Hub>Integrations>Connected Apps, and click on the delete icon on Zoho Books, the integration will be removed.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article